Sunday, September 07, 2008

NEW FEATURE

New feature on the right side of the page. In honor of college football I'm going to post the obscure score of the week. The scores are going to represent a lot of different things. I may pick a blow out of epic proportions or I may pick a couple of obscure colleges or very close battles in overtime or some pretty intense rivalries from small colleges. One thing I will not pick is colleges from big time programs (unless it involves the Sooners rippin' on another team or coming up with a big win...however, that wouldn't be obscure because that happens frequently!). Big time programs get enough publicity as it is.

So, come back each week for my obscure score of the week. Because it's a special week, the opening week of the new special, I have two scores for ya.

No comments: