Tuesday, November 03, 2009

RACE WEEK ~ TUESDAY

T-minus 4 days.

When I look at the calendar it's just a hop-skip-and-a-jump away. But for some reason or another, right now, race day seems a long way off. I guess it's because I'm still at home and the race is in Panama City Beach, Florida. That all changes tomorrow. I will also be in Panama City Beach, Florida.

Today is today, though and there's much to do. The list I made yesterday was mostly completed. Oh, the yard looks great. The oil in the car is fresh and ready to do its job. The loose ends from work are no longer loose.

A new list was made this morning and it looks longer than the one from yesterday. No details today but rest assured that many endorphins will be released as I cross things off.

After the kiddos are off to school I'm going to hit the streets for about a 7 mile run. Gotta recharge my iPod now......OK, that's plugged in and is now recharging. Whew! Hey, I downloaded that new Creed song, "Rain" the other day. I kinda like it.

Today weather.com says Panama City Beach will be partly cloudy with a high of 72 on race day! Even better!

No comments: